
Today I somehow fell down the stairs. My feet went out from under me and
I leaned back to catch myself with my left hand and reached for the rail with my right and I was so tensed up that I'm sure it looked like I was doing the limbo down the stairs. My heels were sliding off the front of each stair on the way down. Hey, it sort of felt like skiing moguls. I went clear to the tile. I kept thinking I'd stop on each step. It was hard to get up when I got to the bottom so I turned and looked back, and my cat was looking with a "What the heck are you doing?" look on her face. You know how when someone is walking down the street and trips on NOTHING but quickly looks back at what could possible have caused it. Well that was me today and nothing was obstructing my path, just clumsy me. It made for a good laugh and I felt like my coyote friend above. 









1 comment:
glad you didn't get hurt. I wasn't able to edit anything with the book. If there is a way I don't know it. I'm hoping next year that there might be some other sites that do it too, so there will be some other choices.
Post a Comment