I recently joined "Facebook", Oh brother! It's NOT pretty to look at so it
makes it hard to think about checking it. It's really helpful that when someone posts something, facebook notifies me by e-mail. At least that makes me look.Last night I downloaded the facebook application from iTunes to my iPhone. Now we're cooking. At least I don't have to look at that big boring page on the computer and I don't have to sign in to read stuff, Yeah! I don't know how to work it yet either, so I'm worried I'm going to send something I shouldn't to someone I don't even know. I can't figure out how to keep strangers from popping up in the corner. I think it's kind of fun reading what people are doing. And I really find it fun to read their opinions on things, such as Kristin's opinion on Pres Obama today! That made me laugh for a good hour.







2 comments:
I don't really know how to use Facebook and I like blogger better, but I like that there are old friends on Facebook. So I refer everyone over to my blogger page.
Yes, I agree with you! The Facebook page is boring and confusing. I feel a little exposed there besides. oh well new things. I won't give up blogging and I really think everyone else should provide ME with fun and cute things to read and see on their blog. Thanks Sausha for your blogs!;)
Post a Comment