We went to the new Red Robin. It was yummy for a burger joint. I'm not a fan of restaurant hamburgers because I like my burgers "non-fancy" or according to the Red Robin, I like the "Natural Burger". On the natural burger there is nothing, they call it "NAKED", not even cheese "yippee"! Everything comes on the side; lettuce, tomato, pickles, onion. So I loaded it all up except for the onion. Onion Kills! Really, it could send me to the emergency room. Anyway, this was the best hamburger I've had in years. I ordered a very pretty drink, so pretty I had to take a picture. This is the Pomegranate, Blueberry
Limeade, beautiful, don't you think?We woke up this morning with 6-7 inches of new wet snow on the ground. Jim took off
with the gas can to work so they could snow blow down there, and left me with no gas in our snow blower at home. So... I shoveled all that heavy snow by hand. I was just finishing the driveway when Jim came home, put gas in the snow blower, and did the front side walk. It took me an hour and it took him 5 min. But it was a great work out. Also, in these pictures you can clearly see my garage is still unfinished. Hmmmmmm...... I wonder when
it will be done???? The guys are coming to frame up my fireplace on Tuesday and I'm hoping the rest will be done by Thursday. At this rate I'm not going to hold my breath, considering that this whole deal started in September.But the snow is pretty, don't you think?







1 comment:
Wow! You did a GREAT job shoveling manually! I never am THAT ambitious!
Post a Comment