
I was just reading all of your blogs, and this cute little guy popped up. He has been in my dining room for a long time now. Does anyone know how long they live?? He's been here so long if you look at him close enough you can see he's dusty. So I tried to dust him off but he just kept scampering away. I just wonder what they eat, anyone know? I thought they ate other bugs, which would explain why I found him in the window and the chandelier the first couple times

I noticed him. But then I thought he died because I found him upside down on the table so I scooped him up and threw him in the garbage but, he wasn't dead. I know it's the same one because he is unusually small and only has 2 spots, and a really vicious smile. Ha Ha just kidding. I'm
surprised my fur ball hasn't found him and ate him. She really likes things that move on their own, like her ball!
1 comment:
I LOVE this post...hehe I think lady bugs eat afids. I don't know what they'd eat in a house.
Post a Comment