Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Roller Skate on the loose!

I want
This Roller Skate Car
This pulled in next to me at Albertsons tonight. I have to smile EVERY time I see one of these adorable little cars (roller skates).
It only uses one quarter of a parking space (HA HA) it's a little space saver. Barb and I saw one in SLC parked like a motorcycle would park (it backed into the curb, and was no longer, than the width, of the regular car it was parked in front of)
Just imagine the cute paint jobs you could do on it. This one is painted cute.
I asked the lady that owned it, how much one was, and she said hers was about $15,000 but her husbands was around $19,000. They must have tons of room left over in their garage.
This would be a great run around car.
SO CUTE!

1 comment:

Justin and Kristin said...

I've never seen one.
Thanks for the pic.