
Sometimes, the funniest things that I find to blog about, come off of Jim's camera.
This was in San Diego. Another long day of fun. I was sooooo tired. I had been trying to get some photos up loaded into Facebook and I kept dozing off. Eventually, I woke up and realized that the room was dark and I was at a face plant on my computer. My laptop battery was dead and had shut off. I got up and plugged in my computer and went back to bed, this time with a softer pillow.
Even though I remember all this happening, I never knew that Jim knew what happened. But, apparently he did. He woke up and just had to take a picture. "the true meaning of Facebook" is what he calls it. I never knew it existed until tonight when he showed Nicole Rice. He said to Nicole. "Look at this, and imagine snoring".







2 comments:
That is too funny!!
You're so dedicated Patty!
Post a Comment