Saturday, March 7, 2009

Celebrity Sighting at Sea World

This is a picture of Cindy Crawford and her two kids. Far left, is her daughter, Kaia 7 and her son, Presley 9. This was taken at the Miley Cyrus birthday party. I thought I'd show it to you for comparison, you know, just in case you don't believe me ;)



We saw a celebrity at Sea World.
We're not talking Shamu, and I was the first one to spot her. AMAZING, since I'm so unobservant.

I had to go get a new memory card because I forgot mine in my computer. So, I had to leave our group and go search for a card. When I finally caught up to everyone, they were already in the Shamu stadium. I sat down and put the new card in my camera, bought some popcorn, and settled in for the show. Then, out of the corner of my left eye, I see a park worker giving a thumbs up signal to someone. So I looked in the direction she was looking, and here comes Cindy Crawford and her daughter, Kaia who's 7, with another park employee. He took her to the first worker and she sat them on the first row in the second section. Which happened to be a row they had closed off.(probably for her).

I reached over Jim to slap Brent on the leg and told him to tell Anita "that was Cindy Crawford". And he didn't believe me because he is the one always telling you he sees, "someone that looks like someone". I said, "No!, REALLY !!" and then, my neighbor to my right was telling his girl friend, and the people sitting right behind me heard me and were talking about it. Jim told me to take a picture (I can't believe I wasn't, already, other than the fact that it's kind of embarrasing and disrespectful).. But I did it, anyway.



After a bit, her husband/boyfriend, (I don't know), came and she moved down on the other side of her daughter, closer and right in front of Anita. Anita is happy to report that, Cindy Crawford's wallet is just as messy, if not messier, than her's, or mine. Boy, that's good to know, -Cindy Crawford is human. Human with humongous diamonds on her fingers....













For my favorite pictures at Sea World.......
Shamu, in "Believe", the show brought tears to my eyes. I love how tiny people can train a killer whale and make it seem like your best friend.
If you blow up the pic on the left, you will see a little girl shaking hands with Shamu.
These sweet dolphins all lined up on the tank edge to say hello. And they chattered at us, too.

What a fun show. And a fabulous day in San Diego!
Here we are back at the Seals. I was here twenty or so years ago with Jim, Anita and Brent on another Lennox trip. When I tried to feed the seals that time, 3 seagulls swooped down the second I turned away from the counter where I purchased the fish, and stole all the fish but one, right out of my hand. Then, just as I was dropping the last fish in the mouth of the waiting seal another seagull flew in a took it right out of my fingers. So, I went back to try it again. This time I was much more successful.

The Sea Lion show is always a hoot...
How about the penguins?
The Beluga Whales were so white and so pretty. They looked intelligent, and friendly.

It was a very fun day. Very sunny, and we got a little too much sun.

We're pooped! We headed back to town and stopped at "Anthony's", a seafood restaurant on the pier for dinner and it was superb!

2 comments:

tash said...

It looks like you are having a great time. And Yes Cindy Crawford is married.

Justin and Kristin said...

How fun! Next time, take me!