Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine

We had a very full day. Jim went to practice with the band and I went shopping with Anita. Then, once we both got home, I e-mailed my brother and Jim slept. He had to prepare himself for the long night out. We went to Barb's house to see her new paint job in her basement and then invited her to the movies with us. We all went to see "New In Town". It was a very funny show. Then Jim and I went to Dinner at Jaker's. We usually always go there for our anniversary and Valentine's, because that was where we went on our first dinner date together, 25 years ago.



Jim gave me a custom made "Becky's Best Bakery" cookie. She makes the yummiest cookies and Jim is her best customer, no lie, he has her on speed dial on his phone. It was so nice of him. And he gave me a very sweet card. He is the best card giver in the world.



I gave Jim his favorite chocolate. "Godiva" and a couple cute cards.
He says, "There is no other chocolate". He's funny that way.
Now maybe, we will be able to start a diet as soon as we down all these goodies.

Jim is the best husband there ever was. We are getting close to our 25th anniversary. What will we do?!

No comments: