Barb, Sausha, Wendy and Kristin & Justin, today is a sad day for your family. It was so very nice of you to give Sady a home all those years ago. I will always remember the times when she would come up and lay her chin on my knee and look at me with those Sady eyes. She is the nicest cocker spaniel I've ever met. I always loved dog sitting for you Barb, your dogs were easy to be around and always happy to see me. Jim and I will miss Sady.
Monday, February 2, 2009
In Loving Memory
Barb, Sausha, Wendy and Kristin & Justin, today is a sad day for your family. It was so very nice of you to give Sady a home all those years ago. I will always remember the times when she would come up and lay her chin on my knee and look at me with those Sady eyes. She is the nicest cocker spaniel I've ever met. I always loved dog sitting for you Barb, your dogs were easy to be around and always happy to see me. Jim and I will miss Sady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Thank you!
Thanks so much, you are a great friend too!
Thank you so much. You are a very dear firend!
That was very sweet, thanks.
Post a Comment