Yeah! time for the company party again. Aug 15th we invited all our employees and families and some of their friends to come to Lagoon for the day. We had the Chuck Wagon buffet dinner, served at our usual "Copperfield Terrace". We had an enjoyable day. More teenagers this time, I like that. Chuck brought his oldest son Caleb and Caleb friend?, and they all three went on the Skycoaster! I've done that two times myself. Once with my brother Mike and then again with my niece Erica and nephew Ryan. After dinner, Jim and I, enjoyed the two shows at the park before the wind started to blow. It blew so hard, it was scary to drive next to the big trucks on the highway. We hurried and bought a couple of wigs for my costume collection, and my plain carmel apple and started for home around 8:00pm. I forgot my camera so all my photos were from my phone. We gave away 7 prizes, Chuck won $100.00 Walmart card, Loni won the $50.00 gas card, Cody won $50.00 cash, George won a $50.00 Jakers card, Greg won a $50.00 Sandpiper Card, Simon won a $40.00 Iggys Card and Jacob won the $100.00 cash prize. Congrats to all. All in all we had a "Wicked" good time!







1 comment:
you always have great times....and are really good to your employees...hope they all appreciate the "Conans"!
Post a Comment