Saturday, July 19, 2008

INSANE

Yeah! I can't believe we are doing this.

I guess I should start with what's been going on in our lives.

Jim has been in the bishopric as Exec Sec since Feb, and he is enjoying it. I've been in the Relief Society presidency since July 2007 with one President and since February with our new President, I find the calling uncomfortable but rewarding. Jim is in a band with his cousin Mitch Conan and a friend Rob Logan, Jim's a drummer. Then of course there is the business, Conan Heating, which Jim is doing the residential bids and such. He has also created our company's web site, conanheating.com, a great job. I am also involved in the business. Also, I am the Eagle Rock District Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner, which I really enjoy being involved in Cub Scouting, it is hectic with work and relief society but the people you meet in scouting are incredible.

Something very important to Jim & me, our cat. We now have only one cat, Gracie. Also, important to us is the gospel, and our family. Jim's hobbies are: sound effects, music, sleeping, building things out of PVC ha ha, and the Blue Angels. Mine are: Vacationing with my sister-in-law and her kids, scrap booking, reading or listening to a good mystery, Cub Scouting and, drawing & painting.

1 comment:

Justin and Kristin said...

Hello, my page is on my Mom's if u want to visit (it's a lot about my dogs). You should post a pic. of Gracie! I did not know that you were in the R.S. or that Jim was the B.R. sec. The things we learn through blogging! That's cool that the guys can enjoy their music and have gigs, fun! Enjoy Blogging!