Once again, on my return from Greybull and staying with Mike,
Yellowstone offers up this PROMISE. The promise of another visit with my little brother, who continues to struggle with cancer? I hope so.
Yellowstone offers up this PROMISE. The promise of another visit with my little brother, who continues to struggle with cancer? I hope so.

A few more miles down the road at the Lake Hotel (ranger station) I see it has moved off a bit but it is still a spectacular site. I was the first person stopped. As many people stopped to photograph this rainbow, as would stop for a bear.
Look at the reflection on the water, the rainbow was bright, and the pictures do not do it justice
Fall is fabulous in Yellowstone!










3 comments:
Beautiful. Yellowstone is my favorite place!
Patty,
Thanks for capturing these beautiful pictures and sharing them. I too think this world is a beautiful place. I'm glad you found hope and comfort in them. You have served and loved your family so much over the past two years. I am glad you got this bit of heaven to bring you peace. You are a great example of selfless service. Thank you!
Post a Comment