Friday, June 12, 2009

Roundtable

The last few roundtables have been excellent. Tonight our theme was "Be a Sport". Idaho Falls, Zone brought the refreshments. I had to show you these pictures.


Julie P. and her daughter made all of these totally cute cupcakes. I like golf, so I was partial to the golf cupcakes. The flag was a pretzel with a fruit roll up cut into a flag shape.

We also had a little time to sing one of my favorite scout songs, "Malo, Malo" We are looking forward to the next few roundtables, and I think the most fun will be the theme "JUNGLE SAFARI" I can't wait to turn the Dunbar Gym into a Jungle and take all the leaders on a "Lion Hunt"
Anita and I bought a white tiger costume, so she is planning on wearing that one. She also has the Tigger costume that we will turn into a Tiger Cub. And then of course my Gorilla!, Safari hats and fishing vests, and lots of camouflage netting, trees and bushes.
Just when I think I have had enough of the Commissioner job, I go and get all excited about up coming themes. CRAZY!

2 comments:

Carma said...

Sounds like fun. I love the look of those cupcakes...almost too cute to eat! I have a brother who is a golf fanatic and I would love to make something like that for him next time he is in Idaho. Your "Jungle Safari" will be great, too.

tash said...

those are cute...I love the putting green :)